Featured Post

What (Not) to Wear

Have you been to the gym lately? No, I wasn't implying anything... I just mean, What are people wearing to the gym these days? Anything ...

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!

Okay okay so I admit I'm a little late,
                                                                   *Tardy! Unexcused.

...but Teacher Appreciation Day came with all the bells and whistles -
                                                                                                    *Why are you in the hallway? Get to class!

-that make a teacher feel, well... appreciated.
                                                                  *Glissendorf! That's an ellipsis, not 'dot dot dot'...

So in honor of such a memorable day, I would like to invite you, dear reader, to reflect upon your favorite teacher from years past (or present) and what you learned from said scholar.

Jimmy Kimmel posed this question to a few passersby and their responses were, um, unique. Or should I say frightening?

Happy TAD!



No comments:

Post a Comment