Featured Post

What (Not) to Wear

Have you been to the gym lately? No, I wasn't implying anything... I just mean, What are people wearing to the gym these days? Anything ...

Monday, June 4, 2012

Nuggets: Of Truth and Wisdom

From time to time I read something I like.  It's well-put, original, funny, or all three.  This goes under the 'Nuggets: Of Truth and Wisdom' category.  For today:

"You have a strong personality. The women I know with strong personalities, the ones who might have become generals or the heads of companies if they were men, become teachers."
                                                                                                                  -Jeannette Walls
                                                                                                                    Half-Broke Horses

No comments:

Post a Comment